When can a door-to-door salesperson visit? You’re not allowed to visit:
- on Sundays or public holidays
- before 9am or after 6pm on weekdays
- before 9am or after 5pm on Saturdays.
You must immediately:
- inform the consumer of the purpose of your visit
- provide the consumer with identification. The identification must include your name and the contact details of the business that you represent
- tell the customer that they can ask you to leave
- leave immediately if the customer ask you to and not return for 30 days.