Apply For Sales Development Representative Below Job Description
Thank you for your interest in the Sales Development Representative role.
You will be working as a Sales Development Representative for an Australian based organisation, in establishing positive client relationships by building a prospects pipeline along with:
- Identifying executives who could participate in our networking program and proactively reach out and connect with them with the aim of booking them into the program
- Work in collaboration with marketing to identify target prospects and then engage across email, social and phone to bring them into the pipeline
- Manage inbound leads and qualify in/out for the program when required
- Developing business strategies to meet client needs and close business deals.
Who we’re looking for
- Working knowledge with CRMs such as Salesforce
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Questioning skills and ability to determine customer pain points
- Excellent rapport and relationship building skills Be competent and confident writing in English with acceptable grammar skills
- Exhibits warm and professional communication
We will review your answers and be in touch over the next week or two to conduct a telephone screening if you pass our survey.