Apply For Role Below Job Description
Packleader BPO is looking for a Paid Ads Specialist to assist its health insurance comparison business, Health Deal.
Health Deal has been established since 2015 and has a strong presence within Fiji. Health Deal sources a majority of it’s leads via Google AdWords, and is looking for a PPC specialist to assist with the day to running of it’s Google AdWords campaign, along with launching campaigns on Facebook, Taboola and ROKT.
About the role:
Are you someone who thrives in a high pressure environment, has incredible attention to detail and can quickly adapt to change?
If so, this is an opportunity for you to play a vital role in the growth and success of our business. Your role will be integral to the sucess of our company, and you will have the opportunity to work on other campaigns once you have established yourself on the health campaign.
Your Paid Ads Specialist Role:
- Holistically responsible for Paid Ads in-house. You will look after the end-to-end strategy, implementation and optimisation.
- Understand key objectives and success metrics – Take ownership of the campaigns, providing feedback, working with the team on strategic direction and recommendations to improve ROI.
- Effectively manage multiple budgets running across Display, Social, Video, Search and other campaigns.
- Track analytics, conduct research and present data in a clear manner accordingly.
- Ongoing measurement, monitoring, and maximisation of paid search traffic will be vital.
- Work collaboratively with management to build brand awareness and loyalty.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, specifically front end devs and designers.
- Identify paid marketing channels and optimise or create accounts that will help meet growth targets.
- 2 years of experience in managing Paid Ads successfully for B2C.
- Google AdWords certified.
- International marketing experience is a bonus.
- Aware of the strategy behind writing ads.
- Experience working with at least $10k per month ad spend.
- Proven experience in strategy development and growth initiatives across multiple platforms.
- A data-driven approach and proven ability to track and report on the performance.
- A deep understanding and track record of improving ROI across Paid channels
Technical Paid Ads Skills Required:
- Working knowledge of PPC Advertising including, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Taboola/Native Advertising
- Understanding of Google analytics and GTM
- Use Tag Manager to implement platform-specific tracking code
- Ability to perform URL tracking optimisation, i.e. UTM codes for more transparent conversion metric reporting
- Understanding of CRM data and interpreting reports
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to join a well respected and ethical company.
- We will provide on the job training via online courses to upskill you in areas you lack proficiency.
- Join a vibrant and growing organisation with room to grow in the business.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive Salary