Packleader Pacific - Health Deal
Team Leader Application
Please answer as many questions as you can. We will review your answers and be in touch over the next week or two to conduct a telephone screening if you pass our survey. Please note, there is a 3 stage hiring process:
- Telephone screening
- Face to Face Interview
- Interview with Melbourne General Manager via Skype
You will be working as a Team Leader for an Australian health insurance broker called Health Deal.
Your day to day activities will include:
· Preparing new Trainee Sales Consultants by conducting orientation to sales process, develops individual coaching plans, provides resources and assistance, and schedules orientation drive-along with senior representatives.
· Develop new approaches and techniques for making sales improvements
· Analyze day to day needs for training in the sales team
This role is suited to people who genuinely care about their career progression, have a natural ability to lead and are quick learners.
- You will begin on a base salary of $25,000
- A pay rise to $30,000 will be granted if you pass probation on your 6 month anniversary
- Plus commission on team performance.
- 11am – 8pm (Victoria, Australia hours) Tuesday – Friday
- 9 am – 5 pm (Victoria, Australia hours) Saturday
- Sunday & Monday – No work
- Will commence on Monday 14th March 2022 (Packleader Pacific: Ratu Dovi Road Laucala Beach Estate)
- Two weeks of classroom training with a new induction of trainee agents.
Please Complete Recruitment Application
Please complete the survey below to the best of your ability. We will be in touch if we like your answers. All the best.